Reporting to the General Manager, the Campus RD will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian or eligible for RD certification.
- Have experience in outpatient counseling.
- Meet with students and parents of students with special dietary accommodations to assist with the transition to eating in campus dining.
- Assist the culinary team in understanding special dietary accommodations, menus, and products to ensure that all special dietary meals are prepared according to accommodation needs.
- Be responsible for client/customer special dietary accommodations for catering events, camps/conferences, and students/faculty/staff events.
- Be familiar with special diets, special dietary products, label reading, recipes, and special dietary resources.
- Work with the other campus RD to complete menu nutritional analysis, and develop creative and innovative new programs.
- Assist with quarterly nutrition/wellness newsletter to go out to campus students, faculty, and staff.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills, and maintain a highly visible role with client interaction.
- Work a flexible schedule as needed, including evenings and weekends.
Welcome to Southern Tier Dietetic Association
The Southern Tier Dietetic Association is made up of registered dietitians, dietetic technicians, and students who live, work, or attend college in the Southern Tier. We are committed to leading the future of the dietetics profession and its members while serving the public through the promotion of optimal nutrition and well-being. We envision that Southern Tier Dietetic Association members will be the most valued source of food and nutrition services.
The range of expertise of our members is wide with members working in clinical care, private practice, education, industry, community agencies and physician offices. Our members are authors, free lance writers, consultants, speakers, volunteers and practitioners. Our members are passionate about dietetics and leading the field through their work and volunteer activities. As food and nutrition experts, we work to be involved wherever our expertise is needed, especially in the areas of obesity and chronic disease management. Our members are experts in translating the science of food and nutrition into practical solutions and are committed to evidence-based practice and safe, high-quality care.
This web site is a resource for our members! If you are a registered dietitian, dietetic technician, or nutrition student and would like to join, we look forward to you being part of our growing network!
|There are no upcoming events.|